Zakopane is one of the most popular tourist resorts im Poland. It is called a capital of the Polish Tatra Mountains, because of many tourist attractions, such as: the cable railway to famous Gubalowka Mountain, highlander’s market, beautiful churches and architecture specific for Polish mountains. In winter, the town of Zakopane offers perfect conditions for skiing, i.e.: numerous ski lifts and various ski routes. During the tour, you would also see the Chocholowska valley, well known for its unique nature, landscape and wooden architecture. We also recommend to visit highland taverns to try local specialties. Our driver would be on your disposal all the time during the tour. For an additional payment, you can engage a guide using your language to accompany you and provide you with information applying to the district. We organize tours in various languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian, and other on request…
Tour price includes:
- transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- all parking fees, fuel, insurance
- assistance of an of English-speaking driver
- “door to door” transportation service
- no time limits, you explore for as long as you want.
|Private Tour||1/4 pers||5/6 pers||7/8 pers||9 or more|
|Tour to Zakopane||150||163||175||contact us|
Price in EURO per group.
- Tour time: app. 8-10 hours
- Tour highlights: Chocholow, Ski Jump, Zakopane downtown, market, Gubalowka. Kasprowy Wierch hill and lake Morskie Oko – on request, extra paid.
- The price does not include the ticket to Gubalowka: 5 EUR/person
- The price does not include the ticket to Kasprowy Wierch: 15 EUR/ person
- You can order a guide service: from 125 EUR / depending on a language
All drivers speak English. Satisfaction guaranteed.
call: + 48 504 913 755