If you have a lot of free time in Krakow and you would like to explore Auschwitz/Birkenau concentration camp and Wadowice, a birthplace of Karol Wojtyla, late Pope John Paul II, we invite you to a tour with our company. We would take care of every detail for you to make the best of your time during an exploration of these two places, and we would prepare a careful plan of the tour, according to a chosen tour option. We would take care of booking the tickets, guides and restaurants. Our tours are private services, so we provide them from the moment of picking you up from a hotel all the way to taking you back to your accommodation or other place indicated on the way back. We organize tours in various languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian.
Tour price includes:
- transportation with air-conditioned van
- assistance of an English-speaking driver
- all parking fees, fuel, insurance
- “door to door” service
- no time limits, customer explores for as long as he wants.
|Auschwitz/Wadowice||1/4 pers||5/6 pers||7/8 pers||more|
|Private tour to Auschwitz/Wadowice||125||163||175||contact us|
Price in EURO per run
Additional information applying to the tour:
- in winter months visitors can explore the camp for free on their own, as booking a guide is not required, in summer, it is possible to do so before 9.00 and after 15:00. however, to learn the history for real, it is recommended to explore the camp with a guide in your own language: email@example.com
- private guide in a chosen language – on request, paid additionally
- cost of group visit with a guide: 10 EUR/person
- standard visiting time with a guide: 3 h 15 min
- detailed visiting time with a guide: 6-8 hours
- study tour’s price is: 120 EUR [per group: 1-9 persons]
- exploration takes place in Oswiecim camp and the second part includes an area of Brzezinka [Birkenau].
- on Mondays, the museum – Pope’s House is closed
- total duration of the tour: 8-9 hours
- our office would take care of a careful organization of a chosen option of the tour to the Aushwitz Museum and Wadowice
- For more detailed visiting, we encourage you to book a tour with a tour leader who would show you all the places telling interresting stories. Service is paid additionally.
All drivers speak English. Satisfaction guaranteed.
call: + 48 504 913 755