During World War II Krakow became a capital of The Generalgouvernement. Hans Frank chose the Wawel Hill as his seat and Main Market Square changed its name to the Adolf Hitler Platz. We invite you to learn about the history of World War II on the example of Krakow. During the tour we would visit the Old Town, old Jewish District, explore the ghetto with the remnants of its wall around it. We would explore the area of a former concentration camp in Plaszow and the Schindler’s Factory Museum. First part of the tour we would be done on foot and the second part by a licensed transportation with a driver. We organize tours in various languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian.
- A service of licensed private guide speaking ENG, GER, IT, ESP, RU, FR. For other language please contact us.
- A trip in licensed transportation with a driver during the second part of the tour
- Parking fees, fuel, insurance
- Duration of the tour: 4-6 hours
|Private Tour||1/4 pers||5/7 pers||8 and more|
|II World War in Krakow||175||200||contact us|
Price in EURO per tour in : Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French.For other languages please contact with our office.
- Entrance tickets [paid additionally]: Remuh Synagogue 1,5 EUR/person, Old Synagogue 2,5 ER/person
- NEW! The Eagle Pharmacy Museum! – II World War eyewitness Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s report. Entrance: 2,5 EUR/person
- Entrance tickets to the Schindler’s Factory Museum: 6,5 euros [charged individually]
call: + 48 504 913 755