Salt Mine and Schindler’s Factory Tour.
If you don’t have much free time in Krakow and you would like to explore as many places as possible, making use of your time effectively, we invite you to a private tour to the Salt Mine including the exploration of a Museum located in the old Oscar Schindler’s Factory in Zablocie. We will take care of booking tickets to the Museum in Schindler’s Factory and a guide speaking a chosen language in the Salt Mine in Wieliczka. In order to choose the best exploration option, please contact our office. We organize tours in various languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian.
Tour price includes:
- picking up from a hotel and transportation in an air-conditioned van
- “door to door” transportation service
- all parking fees, fuel, insurance
- assistance of an English-speaking driver
- no time limits, customer explores for as long as he wants.
|Salt Mine/Schindler’s Factory||1/4 pers||5/6 pers||7/8 pers||more|
|Private tour to Salt Mine/Schindler’s factory||100||125||150||contact us|
Price in EURO per run
Additional information applying th the tour:
- private tour or in group? – please tell us which one do you prefer email@example.com
- private guide in the salt mine – on request, paid additionally
- standard time of exploration of the Salt Mine with a guide: 2 h 30 min
- a ride to the mine from Krakow takes about 30 minutes
- ticket to the Museum in Schindler’s Factory: 6,5 EUR/person
- Factory exploration takes about 1,5 – 2 hours. Private guide costs from 65 EUR, depending on a language.
Out office would carefully organize a tour to the Salt Mine and Oscar Schindler’s Factory in Zablocie. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
All drivers speak English. Satisfaction guaranteed.
call: + 48 504 913 755