Salt mine in Wieliczka is one of the oldest salt mines in the world. The oldest pit shaft, which is currently accessible for visitors, is dated back to 18th century. The mine was entered to the first World Heritage List by UNESCO, and it is annually visited by over 2 millions of tourists. Our office offers you a comprehensive exploration of the salt mine in Wieliczka and a lesson about the history of salt mining. We organize group and private tours in various languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian.
Tour price includes:
- transportation with air-conditioned vehicle including a driver
- fuel and all parking fees
- assistance of an English-speaking driver
- “door to door” service
- no time limits, customer explores for as long as he wants.
|Salt Mine||1/4 pers||5/6 pers||7/8 pers||more|
|Private tour to Salt Mine||63||75||88||contact us|
Price in EURO per run
Additional information applying to the tour:
- guided tour in the Salt Mine for groups: 28 EUR/person
- private guide on request
- standard visiting time with a guide: 2 h 30 min
- a travel to the salt mine from Krakow takes about 40 minutes
- our office would carefully organize a tour to the Salt Mine for you.
All drivers speak English. Satisfaction guaranteed.
call: + 48 504 913 755