Kazimierz and Schindler’s Factory
Dear visitors, this tour will not only be the history of “older brothers in faith”, but you will also learn about how was it to live in Poland and Krakow in times when the society was multicultural. We invite you to Kazimierz to go back in time and see places bursting with Polish and Jewish history. You will definitely feel the magical atmosphere of Kazimierz. Szeroka Street, Nowy Square, “Schindler’s yard”, synagogues, and during the tour we will also have an opportunity to sit and drink a quick coffee in magical Kazimierz’s cafe. We will explore a district where Nazis used to have a Jewish ghetto in 1941. Then, we will go to the Schindler’s Factory – one of the best museums in Krakow – visualization will be an element completing our story about Polish and Jewish Krakow. Come and join us! We will organize a tour for you in various languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian.
- Price includes a service of licensed private guide. Price for Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish. For other language contact our office: email@example.com
- Duration of the tour: 4 hours
- Tour is realized by foot
- We guarantee an individual approach and tour pace fulfilling your requirements
- Entrance to Synagogues charged individually: 1,5-2,5 EUR/person,
- W Entrance to Schindler’s Factory should be reserved in advance: 5 EUR/person
- transportation on request: extra paid, please contact our office
|Number of persons||1/4 pers||5/6 pers||7/8 per||9 or more|
|Jewish District/Schindler’s list||75-88||88-100||100-113||113-125|
Price in EURO per group.
call: +48 504 913 755