Rafting on Dunajec River is one of the most famous attractions of Southern Poland. We invite you to relax and experience this adventure in one of the most beautiful districts in Poland – the Pieniny Mountains. On the way to the rafting site, you would visit the original wooden church in Debno which was entered into World Heritage List UNESCO and the castle in Niedzica. Rafting on wooden rafts navigated by professional rafters takes about 2-3 hours. Waterproof coats are advised… After the rafting which ends in Szczawnica, you would have a lunch in a typical highland tavern to taste some of the excellent regional dishes.
Tour price includes:
- pick-up service from a hotel at a specified time
- transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- assistance of an English-speaking driver
- “door to door” transportation service
- all parking fees, fuel, insurance
|Private Tour||1/4 pers||5/6 pers||7/8 pers||9 or more|
|Dunajec River Raft||158||170||183||contact us|
Price in EURO per run
- Rafting ticket price: 13 EUR/person, paid additionally
- On request, you can order a tour leader/guide to accompany you. Service paid additionally: 125 euro [EUR], depending on a language
- Tour time: app. 8-10 hours
All drivers speak English. Satisfaction guaranteed.
call: + 48 504 913 755